• High SPF sunscreen
• Insect repellent.
• Spare or rechargeable batteries
• Waterproof bags to protect equipment.
• Electric plug adaptors for 240 volts AC 50 Hz. UK-style square-pin plugs are used.
• Antiseptic handwash.
• An International Driving License if you are thinking of hiring a vehicle.
• Binoculars and camera
• Good walking boots/shoes.
• Sandals or other light shoes.
• Waterproof jacket or rain poncho.
• Lighter clothing for Kampala and the savannah, with layers for the cooler evenings.
• Warm clothing for mountainous regions, including thermal layers and a fleece.
• Sun hat/cap.